Utility Work within the City of Clayton
Missouri-American Water Company - www.amwater.com/moaw
Customer Service: 866-430-0820
- No Major work within the City at this time.
Ameren UE - www.ameren.com
Customer Service: 800-552-7583
- No major work within the City at this time.
Laclede Gas Company - www.lacledegas.com
24-Hour Customer Service: 314-621-6960
- Laclede gas is upgrading the gas mains within the City of Clayton. Please see the map for locations of the project. Affected residents have received this letter explaining the project.
Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District - www.stlmsd.com/MSD
24-Hour Customer Service: 314-768-6260
- Bates Utility, a contractor for MSD, will be completing a Sanitary Sewer Improvement Project on Shaw Park Drive between Meramec and Brentwood Boulevard scheduled in Summer 2013. Shaw Park Drive is scheduled to have one lane open at all times.
- MSD will also be completing several Storm Sewer Improvements Project on on the 100 Blocks of S. Bemiston and S. Central and the 8000 Block of Forsyth. Project construction is scheduled in Summer 2013.
- MSD has a website dedicated to the Sanitary Sewer Disconnect Project. http://www.projectclearstl.org/
AT&T Communications - www.att.com
- AT&T will be completing a Outdoor Digital Antenna Systems Project throughout Downtown Clayton, and various locations throughout the City of Clayton in Spring and Summer 2013.
- ***Expect Traffic Delays*** - AT&T will be rebuilding a manhole in the east bound traffic lanes of Maryland Avenue at Crandon Drive starting on Monday, April 8th, 2013. East bound traffic will be diverted to the center lanes of Maryland. West bound traffic will not be affected.