10 S. Brentwood Blvd.
Parking tickets are issued by the Police and/or Parking Control Officers. Fines are based on the type of violation.
If you feel you have received a citation in error, you may file a Parking Ticket Appeal form.
Instructions: You may send the completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may print and mail the completed appeal form with a copy of the citation to: TVB, 10 S. Brentwood Blvd., Clayton, MO 63105Payment may be made on parking tickets by one of the following methods:
- Pay Online (Visa or MasterCard) (Note: Parking tickets may be paid online any time after 5:00 p.m. on the date of issue.)
- Appear in person at the Violations Bureau, 10 S. Brentwood Blvd. to pay the prescribed fine Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- If the violation is for any expired meter ($10.00 fine), the fine will be $5.00 if paid in person within ½ hour of the issuance of this summons.
- Make payment in the envelope provided by mail. Please DO NOT mail cash. Checks should be made payable to the City of Clayton.
- Drop Box payment (does not include discounted tickets)
- 10 S. Brentwood Blvd. (located near front door)
- Hanley/Wydown Parking Lot (located near driveway & traffic controller on edge of sidewalk)
- Maryland/Central Parking Log (located on the corner)
- 11 N. Meramec Parking Lot (located on the southeast corner)
- 40 S. Central Parking Lot (located between planters on the concrete portion behind sidewalk)
- City Hall (located on the northeast corner of Bemiston & Visitor’s parking lot)
Penalties for Failure to Pay Parking Tickets:
- Failure to pay within 14 days - Add $10.00 to the fine.
- Failure to pay within 60 days – Add additional $10.00 to the fine.
- Vehicle will be subject to tow upon accumulation of six (6) or more unpaid tickets or over $150.00 in unpaid fines. Additional fees for towing, storage and impoundment will be imposed.
- No refunds will be given for overpayment of parking tickets.