Knowledge Base

KB Sup Page Image
 > Home >  FAQ - Knowledge Base > How do I report a missed trash, recycling or yard waste pickup

FAQ - Knowledge Base

Did this answer your question?
Yes / No
Article Information
Article ID: 1021
Posted Date: May 13, 2016
Last Updated: May 13, 2016
Public Works: Recycling/Trash/Yardwaste

Question :

How do I report a missed trash, recycling or yard waste pickup?


The City of Clayton currently contracts with Republic Services for residential trash, yard waste and recyclables collection.  If any of these services are missed on your collection day, please contact Republic Services directly at 636-947-5959 to report the missed pick up.  You can also report missed pickups online using the Customer Service Center.  This is important information for tracking the performance of their service.  After a call to Allied Waste, the field personnel will pick up the waste as soon as possible.  If there is some reason that your waste was not collected that day, they will let you know.

Report a Missed Trash Pickup
Report a Missed Recycling Pickup
Report a Missed Yard Waste Pickup

Related Articles:

Online Services Button