Associate Network Engineer
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:Starting Salary Range $54,554-$62,737 (Full Range $54,554-$75,285)
- Posted Date:08/15/2018 2:21 PM
The city of Clayton is seeking an Associate Network Engineer.
- Administer and maintain IT infrastructure including LAN, wireless, storage, Active Directory, and data center management.
- Server installation in a virtual and physical environment, managing the operating systems, security and integrity of data and project management in these areas.
- Support municipal software applications.
- Provide 2nd tier support on Helpdesk issues.
- For a complete job description, please click here.
- Associates degree in information technology or equivalent; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Three (3) years' work experience in supporting and administering a Microsoft enterprise-level networking and server environment .
- Project management experience.
- Network, server and or security certifications preferred.
The City offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. Please click here to view our benefits summary. The starting salary range for this position is $54,554-$62,737 annually (dependent upon qualifications) with the full salary range going up to $75,285.
In order to apply, please click the link below or visit Clayton City Hall, 10 N. Bemiston Ave, Clayton, MO 63105 to pick up a paper application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clayton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the City of Clayton not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender, age, disability or other legally protected statuses. This policy extends to all stages of the employment process, including but not limited to: recruiting or advertising for employment; evaluating the skills, education and experience of applicants; establishing rates of pay and terms, conditions and privileges of employment (including training opportunities); and promoting, upgrading, demoting, transferring, laying off and terminating employees.