Thank you for your interest in working for the City of Clayton. Current job openings are listed below. To apply, click on your position of interest below. You will be able to submit your application electronically by using the "Apply Now" link found in each posting. Per City of Clayton policy, applications will only be accepted for positions for which there is a current vacancy. Unsolicited applications will not be accepted. For questions about job opportunities or for assistance with the application process, call the Clayton Human Resources Department at 314-290-8448.
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$25.00 - $35.00
- Posted Date:10/24/2016
Salary - $20.00 - $30.00 hourly DOQ
Responsibilities - This position is responsible for conducting client assessments, as well as one-on-one, duet and group personal training sessions with clients in a busy fitness center.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid Certification is required for this position. The Center requires all employees to have current American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certification within 3 months of employment, no exceptions. Training is available for our employees.
- National Personal Training certification REQUIRED (AFAA, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ACSM, or WITS.).
- Degree in job-related field not required, but preferred.
- Experience preferred.
- Flexible availability preferred-days, evenings, and weekends.
Contact - Lori Rice at 314-290-8511 or email@example.com.
Clayton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the City of Clayton not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender, age, disability or other legally protected statuses. This policy extends to all stages of the employment process, including but not limited to: recruiting or advertising for employment; evaluating the skills, education and experience of applicants; establishing rates of pay and terms, conditions and privileges of employment (including training opportunities); and promoting, upgrading, demoting, transferring, laying off and terminating employees.