MissionThe Clayton Community Foundation (CCF) serves as a nonprofit partner to the City of Clayton to catalyze the community’s passion for excellence through private investment in Art, History, Parks, and Sustainability.
VisionCCF is an innovative philanthropic initiative that enhances cultural and community assets to provide generational impact.
- Provide a philanthropic mechanism to enhance cultural assets and community amenities – arts, parks, history and sustainability - to represent a “margin of excellence” and distinguish the City of Clayton.
- Help to present and prioritize projects in alignment with the City’s mission and master plans.
- Establish a high standard for civic involvement, develop pathways for volunteer experiences and nurture leadership for the next generation.
- Promote communal pride as a premier destination for residents, businesses, organizations and visitors and be a leader in the St. Louis region.
CCF was officially established in August 2008 as a first-time, nonprofit 501(c)3 partner to the City of Clayton, Missouri. Its goal was to serve as an umbrella organization, with the corporation formerly known as the Clayton Parks Foundation, to create significant opportunities in previously identified core areas of Art, History, Parks, and Sustainability. It was also tasked with organizing and celebrating the City's Centennial in 2013.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Manual of Procedures
- Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
- Strategic Plan
Annual Tax Returns
Alex C. Elmestad