Friday, March 9, 2018 from 7:30 am- 12:30 pm
Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 7:30 am- 2 pm
On March 9 and 10, 2018, Clayton’s Public Works Department and Republic Services will co-sponsor the annual electronic recycling event on the south side of Shaw Park. Businesses and residents may dispose of computers printers, phones , pagers, fax machines, small appliances, copy machines, and metal items. Everything that plugs into a wall or runs off of a battery will be accepted. Due to environmental management costs, see the fee schedule for CRT monitors, televisions, and Freon containing items:
- 26” or less - $30.00
- 27” or greater - $50.00(This includes Console TV’s, True Big Screen TV’s, and Projection TV’s)
- Flat Screen TV pricing
- All sizes of LED, LCD, and Plasma: $5.00 each.
- LCD Computer Monitors are free.
- Freon Containing Item: $10.00 each (Freezer, Refrigerator, AC Unit, Dehumidifier, etc.)
- CRT Computer Monitor: $5.00 each
Republic Services guarantees secure Department of Defense removal of all data on reusable computes. Republic Services also guarantees that all non-reusable items will be recycled appropriately, and will not be put into the land fill. Please no smoke detectors, glass lamps, light bulbs or fluorescent bulbs.
Curious about other types of recycling in our region? Visit St. Louis County's Recycling Page.