This Vision for Clayton's future will enrich its unique qualities and expand unlimited potential. It establishes an enduring strategy with broad and compelling goals to encourage public-private partnerships. Through inspired leadership and focused investment, we can enhance the quality of life for Clayton's residents, workers and visitors, fortify the assets of our community fabric for future generations, and ensure a premier cultural and business destination for the region.
Contact Patty DeForrest at 314-290-8464 or email@example.com for further information about the Clayton Community Foundation and how you can contribute.
Up to 33 members plus 2 aldermanic liaisons.
Meets quarterly. Meetings are held at 5:30 pm on the last Wednesday of January, April, July and October. Meeting location will vary.
Call 314-290-8464 for more information.
Refer also to Clayton's Meeting Guidelines.
- Sarah Melinger, President
- Cathy Krane, Vice President
- George Hettich, Chair of Major Gifts
- Becky Patel, Chair of Community Building
- Mike Zaccarello, Treasurer
- Judy Goodman, Chair of Philanthropy
- Cindy Rapponotti, Chair of Board Development
- Gary Feder, Legal Advisor
- J.J. Flotken, Immediate Past President
- Cindy Berger
- Barbara Brinkman
- Mark Carlie
- Joe Downs
- Josh Ferguson
- Jill Fisher
- Chuck Freedman
- Stephanie Gross
- Janet Horlacher
- Jane Klamer
- Katie Lerwick
- Sarah Luem
- Steven Rosenblum
- Marta Toczylowski
- Cheryl Verde
- Cindy Wallach
- Colleen Watermon
- Cordell Whitlock
- Joanne Boulton
- Bridget McAndrew
- Patty DeForrest, City Staff Liaison