Roles and Duties
The role of the Sustainability Advisory Committee is to advise the Mayor, Aldermen, and the City Manager with respect to the development and/or support of ecologically sound programs and practices within Clayton's municipal government, the Clayton community and the metropolitan St. Louis region.
For additional information on sustainable activities in the City of Clayton please visit the Sustainability page below.
Source of Authority
Section 140.040 of the municipal code
Meets on the fourth Thursday of each month. Meetings are held at 4:30 p.m. in Clayton City Hall located at 10 North Bemiston Avenue.
Refer also to Clayton's Meeting Guidelines.
- Linda Goldstein, Ward II, Chair
- Jenny Abeles, Ward III
- Tina Murtha, Ward III
- Bill Chamberlin, Ward II
- Angela Flotkin, Ward II
- Cindy Mense, Ward I
- Susannah Fuchs, Ward I
- Susan Buse, Aldermanic Representative
- Bridget McAndrew, Aldermanic Representative
- Lily Raymond, School District Liaison
- George Hettich, Clayton Century Foundation Liaison
- John Wulf, City Staff Liaison