Devoted to preserving life and property through teamwork, exceptional performance, and professionalism.
- Service: Put the welfare of the community, the department, and our members before your own.
- Duty: Fulfill your obligations.
- Honor: Live up to the values of the Clayton Fire tradition.
- Pride: Remember those who went before you and ensure the future of the organization.
- Humility: Develop a modest view of one’s own importance.
- Discipline: Habituate the virtue, knowledge and skill necessary for the job.
- Ownership: Be responsible and answerable for your actions or inactions.
- Integrity: Do what’s right- legally, ethically, and morally.
- Professionalism: Dress, communicate and conduct oneself becoming of the Clayton Fire department and mission.
- Respect: Treat people as they should be treated... especially one another.
COVID-19 Community Updates
Many of Clayton's facilities, meetings, events and services have been changed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
3/13/2020 4:20:00 PM
Clayton Fire Department
Clayton Fire Department suspends fire prevention inspections, public relations and public education activities
3/17/2020 8:32:09 AM
The City of Clayton is committed to the health of our community and proactive communications about important issues.
High-Rise Adds System for Firefighter Safety
12/18/2019 9:39:21 AM
Clayton Police and Fire Department Launch New Social Media Pages
The Clayton Police and Fire Departments now have new Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages!
10/17/2019 10:00:00 AM