| Elricka Jones
10 S. Brentwood Blvd.
Municipal Judge: Joseph R. Dulle
Prosecuting Attorney: Darold Crotzer
Municipal Court convenes at 6 p.m. on the first and third Wednesday of each month at the Clayton Police Department located at 10 S. Brentwood Blvd., Clayton, Missouri 63105. Doors at the police station are opened at 5:30 p.m. Cases are heard on a first-come, first-served basis and a sign-up sheet is placed in the lobby outside the courtroom. Defendants may sign in by printing their name on the sign-in sheet and having a seat in the courtroom. The bailiff will call defendants in the order they have signed in. Payment is expected at the time of court appearance.
Housing Court is held on the second Thursday each month at 9:00 a.m. in the courtroom located at the Clayton Police Department, 10 S. Brentwood Blvd, Clayton, MO 63105.
Mobile friendly site Click Here.
Paying Court Fines
Court fines may be paid by one of the following methods:
Note: New court fines effective August 1, 2019
- Pay Traffic Tickets Online at iPayCourt or Pay by Web (SMC)
- Court Costs on cases filed AFTER August 15, 2019, are now $33.50. PRIOR to August 15, 2019, court costs remains $26.50.
- Parking tickets can be paid here.
- Mail payments in the form of check or money order only made payable to the City of Clayton:
City of Clayton
10 S. Brentwood Blvd
Clayton, MO 63105
- Paying some fines will result in possible points on license. Please contact the Department of Revenue at 573-526-3669 for more information.
- Pay fines in person with cash, check, money order, MasterCard or Visa. Please note that court fine payments must be received before 4:00 p.m. on the day of court.
Mandatory Court Appearance REQUIRED for following Offenses:
- Speeding in excess of (25) mph above the legal speed limit
- Driving without a license or while suspended or revoked
- Any offense involving Property damage or personal injury
- Careless Driving, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, DWI or DUI, Violation of Financial Responsibility/Failure to provide Proof of Insurance, Assault, etc.
- Entries of Appearance are accepted via mail or on line at www.muniproj.com for cases filed before August 15, 2019. Cases filed after August 15, 2019 are required to be e-Filed per OSCA for SMC. The municipal court does not accept entries of appearance via fax. A self-addressed, stamped envelope must be supplied with all entries submitted by mail.
- Certain cases such as such as DWI, DUI, Assault, Petty larceny, Peace Disturbances, Trespassing and other ordinance violations require a mandatory court appearance for which both the attorney and the defendant must appear.
- Certain violations such as No Insurance, Driving While Revoked or Suspended, Driving With Expired License Plates or Driver’s License or traffic violations that involve an accident require compliance to be submitted to the Court before a recommendation will be issued.
- All DWI cases must be submitted to the Judge for acceptance of the prosecutor’s recommendation and the attorney and defendant must be present.
- Recommendations must be submitted to the Prosecutor's Assistant office, in a separate request.
This Court does not settle questions of civil money claims between private citizens.