- Maintained and updated the full range of 464 files containing CALEA standards. This included the preparation and distribution of monthly memorandums to department command personnel regarding time-sensitive activities.
- Drafted/updated 13 department general orders to implement policy or procedural changes.
- Drafted three (3) special orders to address a department need.
- Attended quarterly meetings of the Missouri Law Enforcement Accreditation Coalition (MOLEAC).
- Planned, prepared and coordinated our 2019 CALEA Files Review.
- Drafted a special events operation plan for the St. Louis Art Fair. Related project activities included updating the emergency operations plan, assisted in security briefings and preparing an after-action report.
- Updated information re: CALEA for the City of Clayton website.
- Updated and maintained the General Orders.
EMERGENCY OPERATIONS ACTIVITIES
- Obtained materials from the Department of Homeland Security for Emergency Preparation.
- Prepared an emergency operations presentation for the Cultural Festivals staff and committee chairpersons.