Fall leaf collection is complete, spring leaf collection will begin in April (see schedule below).
What is the schedule for residential curbside leaf pickup?
Spring Leaf Collection will take place the first two FULL weeks of April. Fall Leaf Collection will take place from mid-October through mid-January.
Do's & Don'ts for leaf collection...
- Obey the street sweeping signs on the scheduled leaf collection day.
- All streets will be collected on the scheduled day or the following workday, rain or shine.
- Rake leaves into curb-line & please, no plastic bags, limbs or brush.
- In case of inclement weather (heavy rain, snow or ice), the leaf collection schedule will be modified. Please call
Public Works at 290-8540 or visit the website for a revised schedule.
- Do not rake the leaves onto islands, parkways, or common areas.
- Leaves from islands, parkways and common areas will be picked up as time permits. These areas may be skipped to keep with the schedule of leaf collection in front of residential properties.
- Alley pickup is not available.
*Denotes restricted parking locations (on calendar below)