NOTICE: Spring leaf collection has been postponed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding as we take steps to keep everyone safe.
Schedule for curbside residential leaf pickup
Spring Leaf Collection will take place the first two FULL weeks of April. Fall Leaf Collection will take place from mid-October through mid-January. The time that leafs fall is not predictable each year and when there are extreme temperature drops it can result in high volume of leaves being dropped in a short period of time. This can have a severe impact on the crews ability to stay on schedule while thoroughly clearing the curb line/parking lane. During this peak part of the season there may be certain days where leafs will be collected to following day as crews work to get back on schedule. Thank you in advance for your patience during fluctuations in the schedule.
Do's & Don'ts for leaf collection...
- Obey the street sweeping signs on the scheduled leaf collection day.
- All streets will be collected on the scheduled day or the following workday, rain or shine.
- Rake leaves into curb-line by 7 AM on the day of your collection & please, no plastic bags, limbs or brush.
- Leaves placed at the curb after 7 AM on your collection day may not be collected until the next cycle.
- In case of inclement weather (heavy rain, snow or ice), the leaf collection schedule will be modified. Please call
Public Works at 290-8540 or visit the website for a revised schedule.
- Do not rake the leaves onto islands, parkways, or common areas.
- Leaves from islands, parkways and common areas will be picked up as time permits. These areas may be skipped to keep with the schedule of leaf collection in front of residential properties.
- Alley pickup is not available.